- New Year, New Attitude!
- The ‘Accidental’ TV Star
- The Subaru de Laval Expe...
- ARTS & CULTURE
- CHAMBRE DE COMMERCE ET D'INDUSTRIE DE LAVAL
- COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS
- COVER STORY
- EMPLOYMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- HEALTH & WELL-BEING
- HOME & GARDEN
- LAVAL FAMILIES TV SHOW
- LAVAL FAMILIES MAGAZINE CARES
- LAVAL URBAN IN NATURE
- LFM PREMIERES
- LIFE BALANCE
- MISS EDGAR'S AND MISS CRAMP'S SCHOOL
- PÂTISSERIE ST-MARTIN
- PLACE BELL
- ROCKET DE LAVAL
- SUBARU DE LAVAL
- TODAY`S LAURENTIANS AND LANAUDIÈRE
- TODAY`S LAVAL
- THIS ISSUE
- MOST RECENT
Is your child safe at sleep time?
Canada and the Public Health Agency of Canada recommend room sharing for
the first six months of a baby's life. Bed sharing is not safe because of
choking hazards and that the baby can fall off and be seriously hurt.
Here are some important tips for a safe sleep:
- Make sure your baby sleeps on his or her back, in a crib, cradle or bassinet.
- Avoid the use of loose bedding or soft objects in your baby's sleeping area to avoid suffocation (comforters, heavy blankets, pillows, stuffed toys and bumper pads).
- Place your baby's sleeping area so that hazards like windows, patio doors, lamps, candles, electrical plugs, corded baby monitors, extension cords and small objects are out of your child's reach.
To get all the safety tips please visit: www.hc-sc.gc.ca/cps-spc/pubs/cons/child-enfant/sleep-coucher-eng.php
Please consult the Safe Sleep for Your Baby video (click the arrow to watch the included video)
CONTESTS Enter our contests
COMMUNITY Posts Events
PUBLICATIONS Our Magazine Family Resource Directory
LFM BUSINESS NETWORK Learn more
COUPONS Click to save!
E-NEWSLETTER Subscribe to our E-newsletter Un-Subscribe
WRITE FOR US Guidelines & Submissions
POLLS Vote today!
SUGGESTIONS Reader's Survey Suggest a Listing
LFM About Us Our Mission Giving Back Contact Us