- We’ve Grown Up with a Wh...
- Place Bell: Laval’s Newe...
- Le Rocket de Laval: Forg...
- ARTS & CULTURE
- CHAMBRE DE COMMERCE ET D'INDUSTRIE DE LAVAL
- COMMUNITY CONNECTIONS
- EMPLOYMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- HEALTH & WELL-BEING
- HOME & GARDEN
- LAVAL FAMILIES TV SHOW
- LAVAL FAMILIES MAGAZINE CARES
- LAVAL URBAN IN NATURE
- LFM PREMIERES
- LIFE BALANCE
- ROCKET DE LAVAL
- TODAY`S LAURENTIANS AND LANAUDIÈRE
- TODAY`S LAVAL
- THIS ISSUE
- MOST RECENT
Some children love yogurt, some don’t. It’s a matter of texture: some kids
hate little chunks, others hate smooth textures. If your child doesn't like
yogurt, ask questions to learn why and you will know how to develop their taste
for it. Here are a few recipes that make yogurt turn into something else:
Make those with your children and I guarantee they will at least taste it:
- Recycled yogurt containers and popsicle sticks
- Fruit of your choice
- Yogurt of your choice, equal proportion with the fruit
Yogurt smoothies for 4
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 banana
- 15 ml (1 Tbsp) of honey
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of yogurt
- 1 cup of juice, flavor of your choice
Adjust quantity of liquid to your taste. Everybody is different!
Breakfast in bed yogurt breakfast cup
(great recipe when you child wants to help making “breakfast in bed” to mommy or daddy!)
- Two grapefruits
- Your favorite cereal
- Dried fruits and nuts of your choice
Enjoy yogurt every day, but remember to have at least half of your 3-4 servings of dairy in the form of milk, since most yogurts don’t provide vitamin D.
CONTESTS Enter our contests
COMMUNITY Posts Events
PUBLICATIONS Our Magazine Family Resource Directory
LFM BUSINESS NETWORK Learn more
COUPONS Click to save!
E-NEWSLETTER Subscribe to our E-newsletter Un-Subscribe
WRITE FOR US Guidelines & Submissions
POLLS Vote today!
SUGGESTIONS Reader's Survey Suggest a Listing
LFM About Us Our Mission Giving Back Contact Us